How to Use Television Addressable Advertising Services in New York

Addressable advertising isn’t anything new, as far as the concept itself goes, but the way it is being used these days has taken on a few new twists. Addressable advertising is a form of marketing where a company focuses their marketing efforts on a very specific part of the demographic they’re trying to reach. This creates a greater level of marketing efficiency, helping to expand profit margins. 

Due to the massively broad reach of television, it was once thought that using addressable advertising via TV commercials was impossible. However, with today’s technology, businesses are now able to air different ads for different households in the same area. This being the case, let’s go over how to use addressable advertising marketing services New York

Knowing Your Biggest Money Maker 

Demographics can be divided into sub-demographics, allowing you to get a closer look at what’s really going on with your marketing. Using this mindset, you can find out who your ads are really resonating with, which is important when you’re using broad marketing methods such as TV or radio ads. Once you’ve found out what your biggest moneymaking sub-demographic is, you can begin to focus on it and get more bang for your buck so to speak. To assist with this, an addressable advertising agency can handle both the research, and execution side of things, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish. 

Splitting Your Efforts 

Using addressable advertising strategies doesn’t mean giving up on broader advertising tactics, not by a long shot. In fact, with an addressable advertising service using a broad marketing campaign is actually a great help in identifying smaller sub-demographics in many cases. The best part about this is that you can have the best of both worlds. For example, you can dedicate 75% of your TV advertising efforts towards broad demographics across all of New York while at the same time dedicating the other 25% towards very specific niches that you want to target. The possibilities are limitless, and proper research will be necessary to optimize your campaign for maximum ROI. 

Traditional vs Digital 

With the current shift in viewing habits, it can be tempting to ditch traditional television advertising to focus on digital television platforms. However, traditional television is still a massive marketing, with many opportunities to be had. While advertising on traditional TV is vastly different from digital in almost every way, addressable advertising services are now making it possible to target specific demographics, and sub-demographics, lessening the gap between the two platforms, and how precise you can be with your advertising. Regardless of this fact, traditional television is still the king of broad advertising, making it a great way to kill two birds with one stone if you still want to run a broad campaign. 

TV Advertising is All About Branding 

Unless you’re running infomercials, television advertising is so much about direct response, but about strengthening your brand. Addressable advertising services can help make sure that your brand reaches the right audience, at the right time, in the right location. This can lead to greater revenue streams, and increased profit margins both in the short term, and for long term branding efforts.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *